Tuesday 2 October 2012

Error 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004011D) : 'The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.'

Microsoft Outlook 2010
Win 7

'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004011D) : 'The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.'

In my case looks like Outlook Anywhere was causing this error


To get Outlook Anywhere screen - go to file/ AccountSettings then click on Account Settings
/ in Email Tab select Change, then select More Settings Then click Connection tab

3 comments:

  1. When I try to connect Microsoft exchange server 2007 with outlook and try to work on it then I receive this error 0x8004011d. I don’t have any idea to solve this error. But when I use outlook pst repair tool which rapidly works and solve outlook problems. Really this software works. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From fast few hours I am searching for the repair tool by which I can fix outlook error 0x8004011D which occurs in my outlook express. I have used manual steps to fix this error but I was unable to fix this outlook error. At last when I download scanpst.exe repair tool and start scanning process of it, after completing scanning this outlook error has removed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete