Monday 10 December 2012

How to fix error Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.


 

 

 

Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.


In app.config file
    <startup><supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>

Replace with

    <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true"><supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>

12 comments:

  1. thanks, it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a Lot, Working properly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas gracias me ha funcionado a la perfección!, jejejeje y eso que en en visual Basic funcionaba muy bien, fue ya que use visual C sharp cuando me aparecio este detalle!

    Saludos! Joshyba!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I converted from VS2008 to VS2010. With the same statement VS2008 can be executed on 64bit environment but I got error message as above for VS2010.

    Thank you for the solution. I installed CRforVS_13_0_5.exe and add





    in the ...

    The error is fixed.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note: the post is not displayed. Just use the solution entry startup tag under configuration tag

      Delete
  5. Hi...
    This worked.. you save my day man... from Sri lanka..
    B'Rgds
    Kovida Nagahawatta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this same problem. I have used the uselegacy....... method in my app.config file but the problem still persists.
    However, my CrystalReportViewer is displaying my data at startup when I run the form, but the problem pops up when I try to populate the ReportViewer with dataset.

    Please help!!!

    ReplyDelete